Here are a couple fun facts about me:
- I co-founded my first “startup” at 17, a second-hand schoolbook marketplace. It never really took off, but we did collect a $2000 prize from the French government.
- Although I’m a designer, I have a technical background: I studied math & computer sciences for three years in college.
- I also studied (and speak) Chinese (Mandarin), and spent one year in China studying in Guangzhou and then working in a web agency in Beijing.
- I got my start as a professional designer by selling HTML templates and WordPress themes on Themeforest.
- I train Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu and Luta Livre, and sometimes MMA and Muay Thai, too. And I’m generally interested in all martial arts.